Friday, February 27, 2015

Welcome to my art world

Hello there! Thank you for stopping by to check out my art. Feel free to let me know what you think of my work. Positive as well as negative feedback is always welcome, although I must confess, I do prefer the former. :)

You will see an array of different pieces on this page, ranging from sketches, pastel and chalk drawings, acrylic and oil paintings, perhaps a few watercolors, too. The pieces may also vary in age..some may be from the 90's and others might have been completed 90 minutes ago.

Honestly, I really don't have an "artist's statement" to place on this site. I can't explain why, but I always felt an artist's statement seems a bit boring and redundant. After all, it's not my job to tell you what my art pieces mean. That's your job. It's my job to create art, and let each piece speak for itself.

Enjoy, friends, and come back and visit soon! :o)

No comments: